This program is being offered by the IGIT, IP University in association with Nokia on Python, Symbian, Maemo, and Qt mobile technologies. This also includes minor projects based on these technologies, implemented on the real mobile devices. Attending
this course will help you to understand and program the concepts of the various on device (Mobile) peripherals like Keyboard, Display, Sensors, Camera, Bluetooth, Networking, SMS services etc and the practicals is based on the real mobile devices.
1. Devices: Nokia Mobile devices are used for practical purposes.
2. Training Material: Training material and the software’s required for developing the
mobile applications will be provided [Python, Symbian, Qt, Maemo].
3. Resource Pensions: Internal and external from Nokia and experts from industry.
4. Course Content: Topic wise is attached in the schedule.
5. Fee and Mode of Payment: Participants are required to submit a demand draft of Rs.3500/- in favour of “Principal, IGIT”. The Demand Draft will not be refunded in
case a selected participant does not attend the program. TA and DA will be paid for the participants.
6. Certificate: All successfully completed participants will get the certificate jointly from IGIT and Nokia.
7. Last date of registration: On or before 20-05-2010. Only 60 seats are available and the conformation of the registration is based on the First Come First Serve manor. All selected participants will be informed on 22-05-2010 through mail.
8. Who can attend the program: Student studying or completed B.Tech/ M.Tech
(CSE, ECE, IT)/ MCA (preferably B.Tech students who have completed three
semesters). Faculty members who are teaching (or willing to teach) Embedded
Systems/ Mobile Computing/ Mobile Communication etc can also attend)
contact:S. Ramanarayana Reddy, Asstt. Prof. CSE Department,Electrical Block, IGIT, GGS Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate,Delhi – 110 006 Tele: 9810101742, 011-23869784,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org